What Is a TRC-10 (TRON)?
Here are some key points about TRC-10 tokens:
- TRC-10 tokens can be accessed through an API (application programming interface).
- They have significantly lower transaction fees than TRC20 tokens, making them cost-effective.
- Using TRC-10 tokens may require additional bandwidth for API transactions and deposits.
- Any user on the TRON network can create a TRC-10 token with a minimum of 1,024 TRX.
- Token creators can specify parameters such as token name, value, circulation length, conversion rate, etc.
- TRON is a blockchain platform that supports smart contracts, virtual machines, decentralized exchanges, decentralized applications (DApps), wallets, and blockchain explorers.
- TRC-10 tokens are commonly used in ICO projects, as they do not require listing fees and programming language expertise to develop.
- The token supply of TRC-10 tokens can be increased or decreased, providing flexibility to the token issuer.
- TRC-10 tokens are utilized in various applications, including ICOs, blockchain-powered products, and as a payment method in DApps.
- Well-known projects like BitTorrent token leverage TRC-10 tokens for decentralized file-sharing services.
- TRC-10 tokens are easily transferable, mintable, and upgradeable within smart contracts.
- It’s important to note that if TRC-10 tokens are sent to the wrong address, they cannot be recovered.
TRC-10 tokens provide a convenient and flexible way to create and utilize tokens on the TRON blockchain, enabling various decentralized applications and blockchain-based projects.